I’m often picked on for not eating certain foods, some say I’m “picky”… I just don’t think that’s the case.
In order to put the matter to rest once and for all I enlisted the help of friends on Facebook to come up with a survey on items that are mostly normal foods or ingredients. Note, this is not a list of all the things I don’t eat. I eat a number of these.
The hope was to see how often I line up with the majority of people… Here are all the surveys (feel free to vote). I’ll put my food choices down below.
YOU CAN SEE THE RESULTS OF THE VOTE BY VOTING YOURSELF. Just click the ?? or the ? to reveal the percentages.
So, am I a picky eater?
If I cared enough to look through all the results, I speculate that most people would probably have about 15 out of the 34 things on the list that they don’t like… But alas, I don’t care to look that much.
|Food||My Preference||Popular Vote|
|Pineapple on Pizza||??||??|
|Cooked Green Beans||?||??|
Some other interesting things gleamed from this survey
- Half of the voters actually like brussels sprouts. Thought that was an easy one for disliking on the popular vote.
- Pineapple on Pizza also did surprisingly well, thought the pineapple on pizza hater movement was much larger.
- Really? People like artichokes??
- Good to see I’m not alone on the sushi dislike… it often feels like such a lonely place.
- Avacado is overwhelmingly popular. Just didn’t expect it.
- There are people in the world that don’t like PB&J. Seriously. Go look.